momentous?!

So here are the stats surrounding our anniversary:

  • 2001 2 door Honda Civic DX

  • 1 quart of oil every 2 months

  • Questionable muffler condition

  • Loyal though rarely maintained










  • 5 comments:

    MB said...

    That is just getting "broken in" for a Honda. I just hit 208,000 on our 4Runner.
    By the way, taking a picture at 60mph is a no-no.....

    kateen said...

    Whew! There's hope!

    And...your point is valid! Perhaps texting would fall in the same category :)

    Anonymous said...

    Is the "new you" good at maintenance?

    kateen said...

    Dear Anonymous Doubter:

    Perhaps I shall brag a bit about my new found maturity :) Ironically, it was yesterday that I had a tuneup and the timing belt replaced...so now I feel poor, yet can respond with a positive yes to your question!

    Pharmgirl said...

    I heart my civic too. It just passed 38K miles somewhere on Snoqualmie Pass.

    Copyright © 2008 - ~ to satiate curiosity ~ - is proudly powered by Blogger