the couv...eh?!

Good friends, Sonja, Bruce, and Sarah, invited me to go to with them to Bard on the Beach in Vancouver, BC. Timon of Athens was the selected play. Here's a provocative line to try on the masses: "...you fools of fortune, trencher-friends, time's flies..."

We took a short trek passing over the Lynn Suspension Bridge, where I noticed that ordinary rocks are beautiful. Who am I anyway? Perhaps I should have been more present in those geology classes! And BTW...though not personally risk averse, please tell me what inspires individuals to jump up and down on a structure attached to cables over air?!

Anyway...good people...good times...

2 comments:

MB said...

Nice rocks!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you are the 'Bard on the Bike" :)

Copyright © 2008 - ~ to satiate curiosity ~ - is proudly powered by Blogger