boise

Boise, ID...what a charming berg. And only made better by good company.















To start with, I should confess, flying over Rainier made my heart beat...2 weeks to go! Anyway...speaking of heart beats, here is a picture of a Turkish coffee that several of us enjoyed (post race)...delish.


Boise again is quite cute. The downtown has multiple restaurants with outdoor seating and locals seem to prefer bicycles to get around. Feels good. Should have taken better/more pictures.

Secondarily, I post this picture as I believe it is the first time in my life that a photographer has happened upon me looking like I'm enjoying myself in a race. This picture lacks the traditional scowl and look of discomfort. Progress?




Sunday was also a highlight, for multiple reasons. Hanging out in a coffee shop was good...more coffee...there's a theme here. Oh, but one should note: 2 packages of oatmeal in hotel coffee consumed on the race bus en route to the start is a bad idea. Ah well.

Happy thoughts to you, fast runner friend.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - ~ to satiate curiosity ~ - is proudly powered by Blogger