yuma, az...land of retirees...

One thing I enjoy about visiting Grandma, Doug and Carolyn in Welton/Yuma is that there is an exhilarating hike easy to get to in the early early a.m....Telegraph Hill.

These pictures seem classic...rocks and trains across the desert...makes me want to read Louis Lamour?

One evening we went to see Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz. I was amused and delighted by one of the young actors with a mohawk and the greatest expressions...made me giggle...



And for other "classic scenes" in Arizona, I'd like to contribute good couch time and dominoes at the kitchen table...



While we didn't quite accomplish the task of having one date shake per day, we did enjoy the sickly sweet savor multiple days in a row. To the health of it....

This picture is included merely as an aside for anyone who believes that television is the bane of society because of the level of violence because we needn't go further than our hometown parade...I smile. This shootout was entertaining.

Nice trip! Good weather! Great company!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - ~ to satiate curiosity ~ - is proudly powered by Blogger